simple color...

Have you ever had one of those days when you spend hours working on a project, then decide you really don't like how it looks after all?  Yeah... that was me yesterday. 

I do, however, have a simple project to share with you today. I was doing some more playing with my watercolor crayons...


I love the watercolor look, and how easy it is to apply different colors to a single image, and it is super easy!  Just lightly mist your stamp, color, then lightly mist again, and you're ready to stamp!  Now I just "need" to get me more colors of crayons!  I feel like a kid who wants the biggest pack of crayons on the shelf. =)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Paper: Shabby Princess "Festival" digi paper, kraft, white cardstock
Stamps: Glitz "Distressing", "Natures Elements"
Ink: Powder Puff "Mocha Mama"
Dies: Quickutz "Nesting Ovals"
Others: Watercolor crayons, Perfect Pearls, string

Comments