quick tag...

Well, as usual, I've found myself in need of last minute Christmas things... 

So, here is a super quick gift tag... 

 I was able to make a bunch of these fairly quickly. The slowest part was waiting for the crackle accent to dry. 

The ornament was made by first layering strips of tissue tape on a scrap of white cardstock. I then die cut some circles. After covering them with Crackle Accents, I set them aside to dry. While they were drying, I put a strip of foil tape on another scrap of cardstock, and cut the tops out. A jump ring makes a quick loop for the top.  Once dry (well, ok, I was too impatient to wait for them to be completely dry), I attached them to very simple tags. It give it a vintage-y feel. 

Well, off to get more stuff done before family gets here. =)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: white cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
Stamps: SEI "Mimosa"
Dies: Quickutz "Nesting Circles"
Other: string, jumpring, Crackle Accents, tissue tape, foil tape

Comments